What’s the application process like?
- Click the link below to fill out the application, write a personal statement and submit your resume.
- Applications will be reviewed and applicants will be selected for interviews.
- If selected to interview, you’ll receive a list of available positions. You’ll be asked to pick your top choices.
- Remember, you must have 15-20 hours (not including travel time) open during the week to complete this internship!
- First round: select candidates interview with Zahn staff to determine eligibility.
- Second round: finalists will be matched with employers for interviews.
- Employers select hires. If not selected (since there are limited spots!), you will be automatically considered for future semesters.
- Interns participate in weekly check-ins with the Zahn center, and a culminating event at the end of the program.