Federal Work Study Office Assistant
Federal Work Study for City College students. 10-15 hours/week for the Fall semester with the possibility of extending into the Spring semester.
September 1st, 2014
The Zahn Innovation Center is looking for students interested in supporting our entrepreneurs by assisting with daily operations and the management of our incubator. We are looking for a resourceful work-study student who will take on multiple tasks including marketing, research and general office support. Bonus if you’re excited to learn about and contribute to the entrepreneurship initiatives occurring at the Zahn Innovation Center and across campus.
The candidate will work closely with Lindsay Siegel, the director at the Zahn Innovation Center and will support the activities of the Office Manager and Lead Engineer as necessary.
- Event support related to the entrepreneurship programs ran by the Zahn Innovation Center
- Promoting our entrepreneurship competitions and other programs
- Assisting with event logistics
- Working closely with the Office Manager with tracking start-up team finances
- Organizing and maintaining the materials and equipment at the center
The ideal candidate will meet the following minimum requirements:
- Work 10-15 hours per week
- Responsible and excellent with time management
- Resourceful and proactive
- Good organizational skills
- Can work independently and take direction
- City College student
- Knowledge and interest in entrepreneurship
- Experience in prototype design, events management or marketing
Please email your resume and your background / experience / interest to Elizabeth Vilchis at email@example.com
. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, so apply early!